For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my clear glass posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
- Clear glass mixing bowl choices.
- 2004 Pyrex measuring cup with red writing.
- Choosing a Lead-free measuring cup.
- Vintage Arcoroc plate: 256 ppm Lead.
- Ball Jar, year unknown: 43 ppm Lead.
- Kerr Jar, year unknown: 23 ppm Lead.
- Life Factory baby bottle.
- Princess House casserole lid.
- Princess House custard dish and lid.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water 5 gallon bottle.
- Anchor Hocking loaf pan.
- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake glass.
- Vintage Ball jar with glass lid.
- 2017 OXO baby food storage cube.
- Newer Ball Jar baby food storage with plastic cap.
- Luigi Bromiolo tumbler.
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow baby bottle.
- How to choose a safer casserole dish.
- Modern hanging crystal window decoration.
- Green tinted crystal rainbow maker.
- 2014 Weck Jar.
- Turkey pan options.
- Starkey brand spring water bottle.
- Modern clear glass dishes – Lead-free options.
- 2014 Duralex Picardie Tumblers.
- Clear glass dish from Walmart, year unknown.
- Vintage French Arcoroc brand juice tumbler: 223 ppm Lead.
- Duralex OvenChef roaster.
- Voss brand water bottle.
- Cut crystal vintage shot glass.
- Lady Lane Farms milk bottle (Oregon).
- 2018 Ball Jar.
- Anchor Hocking measuring cup with red writing, year unknown.
- 2018 Dollar Store “Happy Birthday” wine glass.
- 2018 Dollar Store Christmas theme wine glass.
- Vintage Pyrex double boiler cooking pot.
- Pfaltzgraff Linea pattern bowl.
- New (Amazon purchase) clear glass tea kettle for stovetop use.
- 2018 Voss water bottle.
- Vintage restaurant-style salt shaker.
- 2019 Duralex OvenChef ramekin.
- Modern Pyrex measuring cup with red exterior writing.
- 1994 Pyrex measuring cup with red exterior writing.
- Wexford Glassware Anchor Hocking vintage (1967-1998) wine goblet.
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!