When tested with an XRF instrument this Pfaltzgraff Linea pattern clear glass bowl had the following readings.
- Barium (Ba): 2,192 +/- 68 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 6,990 +/- 176 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 187 +/- 87 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 1,170 +/- 67 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 1,187 +/- 81 ppm
- Platinum (Pt): 148 +/- 50 ppm
All of my tests are done with a freshly calibrated Niton XL3T XRF instrument in “consumer goods” mode, unless otherwise noted. Tests are done for a minimum of 60 seconds (and repeated to confirm levels) unless otherwise noted.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.