Here are the full XRF test results for the clear borosilicate glass teapot I use every day in my home. [The picture below also shows one of the clear glass coffee mugs I use every day in my home too! I will make a separate post for that.]
180 second test (3 minutes):
- Barium (Ba): 455 +/- 139
- Copper (Cu): 41 +/- 11 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 124 +/- 23 ppm
- Bismuth (Bi): 9 +/- 4 ppm
- That’s it! Metals not detected by the XRF in consumer goods mode are not listed.
- Negative for: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic, Antimony and many other metals!
Here is my Amazon affiliate link for this little glass teapot: https://amzn.to/2EuI2AZ
As always please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you.