Reading #1.) On part of dish with flowers remaining:
- Lead (Pb): 39,800 +/- 900 ppm
- Barium (Ba): 155 +/- 73 ppm
- Zirconium (Zr): 13,100 +/- 400 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 296 +/- 38 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 267 +/- 49 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,785 +/- 208 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 799 +/- 333 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 15,600 +/- 800 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 1,682 +/- 293 ppm
Reading #2.) On surface of dish with no flowers visible:
- Lead (Pb): 32,400 +/- 900 ppm
- Zirconium (Zr): 13,400 +/- 500 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 128 +/- 36 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 310 +/- 65 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,236 +/- 243 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 1,821 +/- 366 ppm
Reading #3.) On brown stripe of dish:
- Lead (Pb): 37,000 +/- 800 ppm
- Zirconium (Zr): 9,895 +/- 304 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 92 +/- 22 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 159 +/- 29 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 269 +/- 48 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 251 +/- 86 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,658 +/- 196 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 1,212 +/- 232 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 308 +/- 92 ppm
Reading #4.) On back mark (black writing):
- Lead (Pb): 34,300 +/- 800 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 1,011 +/- 166 ppm
- Zirconium (Zr): 13,100 +/- 400 ppm
- Platinum (Pt): 309 +/- 120 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 205 +/- 33 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 306 +/- 51 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 1,389 +/- 151 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 3,954 +/- 289 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 2,056 +/- 302 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 451 +/- 113 ppm
Thank you for reading and sharing my posts!
– This post was published the weekend of June 4-6 of 2021
With the posts that I am writing this weekend I am doing my best to write up and publish as many test result sets as possible as quickly as possible (because I am over a YEAR behind in my writing as a result of the fact that I have had absolutely no childcare for most of the pandemic [no childcare since about two weeks before the pandemic actually… as my kids were already out sick (with various illnesses) when the pandemic started]!)
Yup that’s right – some people have been waiting (ever so patiently) for more than a year for the test results for their items because of the impact the pandemic has had on my ability to both test consumer goods and coherently write about them (and also take the time to document each item with photographs.)
To this end – in the posts this weekend- I am simply including photos of the items tested along with the XRF test results and will not be writing more specifically about each of these products – like I usually do – at this time (in the interest of getting as much information out to my readers as quickly as possible.)
THAT SAID if you are new here below are EIGHT LINKS with some important background information:
- This link discusses the testing I report on here on the blog.
- This link has a short video that shows you how to efficiently search the more than 3,000 posts and pages here on the Lead Safe Mama website.
- This link has info about my background as well as rates to hire me for an event, a private home consultation or as a consultant.
- This link has information about my October United States travel schedule and my current calendar for scheduling in-person home consultations with me this year.
- This link has information about hiring me for a zoom consult or to teach a class or be a speaker at a zoom event.
- This is the link to the documentary feature film that I directed and produced on childhood Lead poisoning. I encourage you to watch it if you have not yet seen it. It is 92 minutes so… grab some popcorn… it is up on YouTube free of charge
- This is the link to our new “Shop Lead Safe Mama” website – which lists only products (in various categories) that we have found to be consistently Lead-free (when tested with an XRF instrument.)
- This is the link that explains how to have something of yours tested with the test results reported here on the blog.
I think that’s it! Let me know if you have any questions about this particular item by commenting here on this post. Thanks again for being here!
Angela Ikerd says
Does Royal Doulton Will o’the Wisp bought in 1979 have lead in it? Thanks!