Check out the calendar image here on this post & the links below for more info!
Updated: Wednesday – June 02, 2021
- Tamara’s background + home consultations & outreach events rates
- Phone & zoom consultations
- Contribute in support of the work
- Home consultation overview post
- Community event overview post
Not all events and consultations involve XRF testing, however for those that do here are some additional links with more information:
- Testing methodologies used in this work.
- How many items can be tested during an hour?
- Items one might want to have tested with an XRF instrument.
How do you know if I will be in your area during an upcoming travel month?
That’s up to you! If you are among the first to book me for one of the travel dates, I will build my travel schedule around your visit… so YES! I can be in your area. I normally limit travel to January, April and October each year.
While this is my post for the Month of October 2021 – I am also working on a potential cross-country trip (driving across the Untied States, southern route) for Late-June through early July. If you are interested in reserving a date on that trip, please let me know.
How it works:
- To book a home consultation with me a 50% deposit for your consult is due now to tentatively reserve a 3-day date window (please look at the calendar graphic on this page to see what dates are available.)
- The sooner you book, the more likely I will be able to fit you in – as the trip is built around the locations for the people or events who book first.
- Most home consultations are 3 or 4 hours.
- The rate for a home consultation is $350 an hour (there is normally no charge for travel costs with advance scheduling of your visit as the travel schedule is built around you once you confirm.) Exceptions to this are noted on this link.
- Your 50% deposit (for a 3-hour home consultation) is $525 for most locations during pre-arranged travel months. (Rates for small community events or large public speaking events differ and are discussed on the above linked page.)
- The remaining 50% of your consultation or event fee is due no later than two weeks prior to your scheduled date. Upon payment of your remaining 50% we will finalize the date with you – as well as a time-window for your appointment.
- If you need a firm date earlier (if two weeks in advance to confirm the final date and time-window is not enough notice for your schedule) feel free to pay your remaining 50% at any time and we will finalize the date then.
- Deposits are fully refundable (per the refund policy linked on the bottom of each page of the website) if your consultation is canceled for any reason. Here’s the refund policy link.
- As long as the conditions of the pandemic are still happening, all visits will be done socially distanced and with masks. We requests that (unless pandemic circumstances change dramatically in the coming months) that you agree to opening windows during your consultation, having fans on and wearing masks. Thank you.