Affiliate links to the items in the image are below.
Please read the full text with this post (below).
1. Bottles: https://amzn.to/3DW6jOl
2. Cookie Jars: https://amzn.to/3DUGzSs
3. Juice Jug: https://amzn.to/3OQe92n
4. Scissors: https://amzn.to/3qoTEk4
5. Measuring Cups (print is Lead-free): https://amzn.to/47nDgRw
6. Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/3DQ6Otm
7. Glass Travel Mug: https://amzn.to/3KBJ2VL
8. Glass Tea Pot (stovetop use): https://amzn.to/3OPYVdK
9. Glass Measuring Cup / Juicer: https://amzn.to/3YrOiRs
10. Stainless Travel Cup: https://amzn.to/3s1FIgd
11. S-biners: https://amzn.to/457fAiH
12. And for good measure – an affiliate link to Naturepedic (they are having a 15% off end-of-summer sale right now!): https://shrsl.com/46ipm
I am paying to promote this post because Facebook has severely restricted the reach of Lead Safe Mama LLC’s posts if we do not pay to promote them. By paying to promote this post I am hoping our cost will be (more than) covered as – in response – many of you will remember to simply click on any one of our Amazon affiliate links here (or in the header of our website) before you start ANY of your Amazon shopping. You don’t have to buy what we link to or share about for Lead Safe Mama, LLC to receive a percentage of what you spend on Amazon at no extra cost to you – you simply need to click one of our Amazon affiliate links and then go about your shopping as you normally would (no matter what you are about to buy.) Thank you for supporting this work in this simple (and free-to-you!) way. Isn’t it better for this small percentage to support our consumer goods safety advocacy work than for it to go toward’s buying new spoons (or whatever?) for Jeff’s yacht? Thank you!