Shown next to an iHop mug for size.
Modern (2019/2020) Corelle tiny bowl
- Iron (Fe): 346 +/- 194 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 138 +/- 66 ppm
Logo area (with dots):
- Zinc (Zn): 289 +/- 60 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 587 +/- 259 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 260 +/- 110 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 475 +/- 109 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 3,327 +/- 332 ppm
Some additional related posts that may be of interest:
- To see more of my posts about plain white Corelle, click here.
- To see more new / modern examples of Corelle, click here.
- To see more Corelle dish patterns I have tested – both new and vintage (and other posts I have written about this brand!)
- To see more glass dishes I have tested, click here.
- To see more white glass items I have tested, click here.
- To read more about the testing I do, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.