Scroll down for links to many of the kitchen products shown in this video!
Lead Safe Mama Kitchen Tour
Filmed: Tuesday – March 2, 2022
Posted at about 9:15 p.m.
I am going to spend some time over the next couple of days putting affiliate links to items in my kitchen below the video – so watch the video and then scroll down (and check back periodically / refresh the page to see the changes.) Thank you for taking the time.
Amazon affiliate links to things in my kitchen (most of which you can see in this video!) I only use Lead-free things in my kitchen – with one exception (do you know what that is?) UPDATED: 3.3.2022 – 12:13 a.m. PST – Thursday
DISCLAIMER: I am linking the numbered items on the list below to the exact (or very similar) product that I have in my home at the time of linking BUT as you know (if you ever shop on Amazon) – sometimes things are sold out so the links may change or the product included on that link might be slightly changed from the version I bought. Similar items (by the same brand or other brands) with materials, finishes or colors different than the exact items in my home may or may not test positive for Lead and other toxicants.
For more information about any specific product (including the specific one I tested), please use the search bar on this website and put keywords into the search bar and the detailed post should pop up. [For example: search for “Bread Box”] For a video that shows how to most efficiently search this website, click here.
- My bread box
- My compost bin
- My big iron frying pan
- My electric kettle (they don’t have my color, the others test similarly)
- My giant cutting board
- My Instant Pot Ace blender (my exact model is no longer available, but others should test similarly)
- My Instant Pot (any size should test similarly – my exact model is no longer available)
- My stainless pan (on the stove in the video.) This exact product is not currently available.
- The brand of sink I have (I think I would get stainless if I got a new one, I don’t know that all of their enamel is Lead-free, you should always ask.)
- My Duralex ramekins (they have them in different sizes!)
- My Durlax small bowls (these come in different sizes too!)
- My large Corelle bowls
- My small Corelle bowls
- My clear glass Pyrex mixing bowls
- My Corelle pie plates
- My Corelle plates
- My Corelle serving bowls
- My mugs
- My Duralex glasses
- My Bormioli Rocco pitcher
- The water bottles I bought for my kids
- The type of rolling pin I use in my home
- The stainless counters I bought (I haven’t actually tested these yet, but the surfaces are stainless – although the legs are galvanized)
- My piece-of-crap toaster (purchased in November of 2019 & hasn’t broken yet!)
- My loaf pans
- My organic cotton dish cloths
- My creamer pitcher
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking one of our links Lead Safe Mama, LLC may receive a percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you. Solidteknics links are affiliate links too! Soliteknics will contribute 10% of what you spend (when you start with one of our links) back to Lead Safe Mama, LLC in support of our childhood Lead poisoning prevention advocacy work.