So many exciting things to share about November 2021!
- Closing out with 282,560 unique page views, November 2021 was the 6th best month ever here on the Lead Safe Mama website!
- With an average daily page views of 9,419 – we’re almost half-way to our sustainability goal of 20,000 page views per day!
- This was also the best November ever on the blog with 32,183 more page views than November 2020. This represents a year over year increase of 12.85%!
- This was also the best month yet in 2021! (Hopefully December 2021 will pass that tho!)
The top twelve Lead Safe Mama posts in November 2021 were…
(each post title below is a link!)
- Caraway Cookware: 6,620 views
- Corelle Warning: 5,685 views
- Black Oxygen Organics Test Results: 5,191 views
- Non-Toxic Cookware Recommendations: 5,167 views
- Lead Safe Mama’s Amazon Store: 4,987 views
- Which Mugs Are Lead Free: 3,813 views
- Which Dishes Are Lead Free: 3,543 views
- Hello, I’m Here To Ruin Christmas: 2,840 views
- Stuff with Lead: 2,379 views
- Ask Tamara: Which Dishes Do You Use: 2,325 views
- Vintage Fisher Price Toys Warning: 2,257 views
- Why is it a problem if dishes have Lead?: 2,124 views
Some goals for December 2021:
- To beat last year for total page views for the calendar year we would need 671,474 page views in December 2021 [Average daily page views would be: 21,661.]
- To beat December 2020 for page views we would need to reach 272,731 [Average daily page views would be: 8,798.]
- If December 2021 has an increase comparable to November 2021 (over the previous year) it would close out at 307,776 page views [Which would require 9,928 Average Daily page views for the month.]
With those numbers in mind I am going to set a “realistic goal” of 310,000 page views for the month… and a “big stretch goal” of some miracle happening (T.V. news coverage of this work perhaps?] resulting in 700,000 page views for the month! [fingers crossed!]