While the most pressing concerns (the sources of lead most likely to poison a child) are lead in house-dust and lead in soil, parents (rightly so) have many other concerns.
Here are specific posts and links to categories of posts looking at lead in the following topic areas:
- Pottery Category of posts
- Pottery overview post (why Lead in pottery is a concern)
- Crystal Category of posts
- Crystal overview post (why Lead in Crystal is a concern)
- Brass Category of posts
- Vintage Pyrex Category of posts
- Toys overview post
- Toys Category of posts
- Food Category of posts
- Schools Category of posts (mostly my personal experiences with Lead in the Portland Public School System – PPS – in Oregon)
- Plastic Category of posts
- Dishes Category of posts
- Mugs Category of posts
- Kitchenware Category of posts
- Appliances Category of posts
- Soil Category of posts
This post is just a quick overview to use as a starting point for exploring this website. You may also want to check out the following posts which are overview posts with lots of other categories of links:
- The “Start Here” post – good for parents who are starting to explore the issue
- My “Instagram Menu” post that has quick buttons to DOZENS of categories for items we have posted on the Lead Safe Mama Instagram profile!
- The “Index” post – which includes links to lots of Lead-free items we have tested (and their test results.)
- For Lead-free choices to purchase on Amazon, please check out my Shop Lead Safe Mama website.
- The overview post for looking up your dishes!
- The short video that shows you how to efficiently search the blog.
Thanks for being here. Thank you for reading and sharing my posts. As always, please let me know if you have any questions.