Published: Saturday – December 19, 2020
Out of ELEVEN Spode examples currently on the blog only one is in the Lead-safe range, the rest are all very high Lead. The one in the Lead-safe range was manufactured fairly recently (I think in the past 5 years.)
This post has links to quickly and easily view all of the Spode posts on the Lead Safe Mama blog.
- Here’s an important post that has a video to help people understand how to Navigate the more than 2,600 posts with information (including consumer goods test results) here on the Lead Safe Mama blog! Post Link.
- Here’s the category overview link for SPODE. When you click this it will come up with a set of at least 11 posts (at the time of publishing this) that you can scroll through to see all of the related posts: Category Link.
- Spode “Consul Cobalt” Pattern Saucer – link
- English Spode “Italian” Pattern Bowl – link
- English Spode “Italian” Pattern Dish – link
- English Spode “Italian” Pattern – Newer Dish – link
- Spode “Copeland Wicker Lane” saucer – link
- Vintage Spode “Christmas Tree” pattern plate – link
- Vintage Spode “Fairy Dell” pattern plate – link
- Spode “Delamere Blue” pattern dish – link
- Spode yellow “Albany” pattern dish – link
- Spode “Blue Chintz” pattern dish – link
- Spode Gainsborough England China dish – link
- Here’s a post about how to send a dish in for testing (to add it to the database of information here on the blog.) – link
- Here’s a post with details on how you can make a contribution in support of this work. Thank you!
Thanks for being here! Thanks for reading. Please let me know if you have any questions.