Over the past three years people have often asked if they can “chip in” in support of my work, just to say, “Thank You” – or to help in some small – or big – way (with a specific thing, or just to help in general.) The work I do has always been a collaborative effort with my readers (with them helping to direct what I test and write about and also helping to cover the cost of testing and other costs of my advocacy). In this respect, we are truly a team and I always welcome your contributions!
I deeply appreciate your generosity and have created this page to help make it easy to “chip in” via PayPal. [Sort of a “GoFundMe without GoFundMe”!] Thank you! The PayPal buttons are below — but there are other ways to chip in listed under the PayPal buttons, as well.
FYI & to be clear, I am not affiliated with any nonprofit, and your contributions here will therefore not be tax-deductible – just very much appreciated! Click the “Pay Now” button below (to contribute any amount) or choose one of the hearts below to contribute that specific amount!
Note: Each and every contribution received is reported as income to Lead Safe Mama, LLC on our taxes.
More PayPal Buttons!
I added the buttons below for fun! 🙂 In case anyone just won the lottery or is otherwise feeling generous!
Other ways to chip in in support of the work here on LeadSafeMama.com…
- Donate via GoFundMe, this is a link for that too!
- For Venmo: “@TamaraERubin”
- For Zelle: 503-702-2708
- …continue reading below….
Tamara, what do you need to raise money for right now?
#1) Operating Costs
Current fundraising goal to help with operating costs (in support of the testing we report on and other information we share here on this website) for Lead Safe Mama, LLC (9/22/2019): $1,500.00 – Including…
- Website Hosting Fees (ongoing)
- Website Maintenance, Security & Development (ongoing)
- XRF Rental Bill Payments (outstanding)
- Mailing List Fees (e-mail list/ ongoing)
- Bookkeeping / Accounting costs (ongoing)
- Toxic Product Storage (ongoing)
- Product Example Purchasing / Acquisition (intermittent – purchasing items for testing & reporting on for the blog)
- Postage / Shipping (ongoing)
- Testing Supplies & Equipment (ongoing)
#2) Legal Team
Current fundraising goal for my legal team (9/22/2019): $26,150.00
- $14,000 for one attorney (for the concluded case against the State)
- $2,150 for another attorney (for suing the State in Federal court)
- $10,000 for forensic bookkeeping in support of my legal cases
If you prefer to send a check you can do that too – address below! [& if you want to send a check directly to my attorney team, let me know and I will get you their contact information! Thank you!]