For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my posts discussing purses (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
Purses I have tested & reported on:
- The “Purse” category link
- 2001 Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag: 811 ppm Lead
- 2001 Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag: 223 ppm Lead
- 2001 Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag: 5,943 ppm Lead + 258 ppm Arsenic
- 2018 Purple Chinese Satin Zipper Pouch: Lead Free
- 2018 Purple Satin Reversible Sequin Mermaid Purse: Lead Free
- c. 1960s Blue Vinyl Purse: 6,060 ppm Lead
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag: 5,109 ppm Lead & 666 ppm Mercury
- Longchamps Purse: Positive for Mercury and Lead.
- Genuine Fossil Wallet: Lead Free
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!