For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my posts discussing silverware (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
- This is the link to the full “Silverware” category on the blog
- Vintage Winthrop silver plate Gerber Baby spoon: Lead free
- Antique sterling silver Wendell Manufacturing Co. baby spoon: 1,677 ppm Lead
- Vintage Rolex Bucherer of Switzerland spoon: Lead Free
- Ikea solid stainless steel knife: Lead free
- 2014 Ikea stainless steel spoon: Lead free
- 2016 stainless steel restaurant supply chopsticks: Lead free
- 2003 Calderoni Italian stainless steel fork: Lead free
- 2014 Ikea stainless steel fork: Lead free
- Liberty Tabletop SMI (Sherril MFG, Inc.) stainless steel spoon: Lead free
- 1950s vintage Blossom Time sterling silverware: Lead free
- Stainless flatware for children (several examples)
- Stainless steel knife by Wallace: Lead free
- Plastic “Smart Planet” spork for children: Lead free
- Vintage enamel decorated spoon: 388,800 ppm Lead
- Video – Tamara discussing baby spoons.
- Vintage Epic stainless spoon with faux wood composite handle: 2,170 ppm Lead
- More links to be added to this list shortly!
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!