For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my #420 related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
#420 related items that I have tested & reported on:
- Glass “Sneaky Pete” vape pen
- Aluminum stash canister
- Titanium pipe screens
- Metal tobacco grinder / pot grinder
- Green and white handblown glass pipe
- Clear, white and yellow handblown glass pipe
- Lead-safe smoking overview post
- Hemp wick (makes a good toy for kids too, but that’s a separate post!)
- A 420 Story, a piece I wrote in 2013 about an activist I met along the way.
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!