Here’s my Amazon affiliate link for the set pictured here: https://amzn.to/3et8QAs
When tested with an XRF Instrument the tobacco grinder pictured here (sold on Amazon by “Horns Bee”) had the following readings:
#1.) Test on exterior of case:
- Tin (Sn): 1,359 +/- 152 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 400,600 +/- 2,600 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 597,200 +/- 2,800 ppm
- no other metals detected
#2.) Test with focus on interior cutting mechanism:
- Chromium (Cr): 7,912 +/- 865 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 1,533 +/- 168 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 437,600 +/- 3,500 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 527,400 +/- 3,700 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 16,000 +/- 800 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 6,213 +/- 673 ppm
Some additional reading that may be of interest to you:
- More smoking supplies that I have tested.
- More glass pipes that I have tested.
- My background post discussing the testing methodology for the testing done and reported on this blog.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my post. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a percentage of what you spend, at no extra cost to you.