Here’s my Amazon affiliate link for the exact product tested: https://amzn.to/39MqnCE
When tested with an XRF instrument, the natural organic hemp wick (coated in organic beeswax) pictured here had the following readings:
- Non-Detect for:
- Lead (<3 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Cadmium (<12 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Mercury (<5 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Arsenic (<2 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Barium (<144 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Chromium (<50 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Antimony (<33 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Selenium (<3 ppm Limit of Detection)
- Iron (Fe): 64 +/- 16 ppm – This is the only metal that this wick tested positive for!
Test results are science-based, replicable and accurate. Testing has been done for a minimum of 60 seconds per test with tests repeated multiple times to confirm the accuracy of the results. A freshly calibrated XRF instrument that is specifically designed for testing consumer goods is used for all test results reported on this website.
Some additional reading that may be of interest:
- To see my posts related to Lead-safe smoking, click here.
- To read more about the testing done and reported on this website, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you for reading and for sharing my work!
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after using one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you.