Do my Waechtersbach ceramic nesting bowls (purchased at Williams Sonoma) have toxicants like lead and cadmium in the glaze? Short Answer: Yes, probably! Please scroll down below the first couple of images for more details.
Below is a photo of the exact 7-bowl set I tested:
- Waechtersbach Nesting Bowl Set
- Purchased at Williams Sonoma in 2009
- Made in Germany
Click on each of the color words below to see the exact XRF readings for that color bowl in the above pictured set:
Some additional information for those interested:
- To see more pieces by Waechtersbach that I have tested, click here.
- To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
- To read more about my concern for lead in pottery and dishware, click here.
- For curiosity’s sake only (not to purchase them!) to see more pieces from this brand on Amazon, click here.*
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.