Written Friday, 11/9/2017
Many attorneys have contacted me for advice or input on their cases; I often provide assistance to attorneys going into a case — giving them referrals to experts and others who may be able to help with their cases, as well as helping them strategize what might be best for their client given the most current medical information and relevant federal standards (and related legislation) available.
I also try to find and refer appropriate attorneys to families. I am careful to only refer families to attorneys whom I know to be scrupulously ethical (and whom have a lot of experience in a given area that impacts their case).
As many of you know, I am looking for new possible monetization ideas, and it is important for me to be able to accept contributions without compromising my stringent ethical standards. To this end, I have decided to start an attorney listing page as resource for families and as a fundraiser for my advocacy.
[In accordance with my commitment to full transparency, I want readers to know that I am asking for a $1,000 sponsorship contribution for attorneys to be listed on the page for one year [rates subject to change.] I have also shared this post with my lawyers and am getting their feedback about additional terms or language I should add here.]
CONDITIONS For being accepted as an attorney sponsor of this site:
- I will only accept attorneys here who have the highest standards and work with the client’s long-term best interest in mind.
- If the attorney incurs any professional marks against them (Better Business Bureau or other ratings agency) I will remove them from this list immediately [with no refund of sponsorship funds.]
- I will specifically also only allow attorneys listed here if they never charge an upfront fee to take on the client. All attorneys listed here must be willing to take on lead poisoning clients on contingency.
- Attorneys will be listed on a highlighted and publicly available page on my website (it will appear in the purple top menu bar of the site).
- On this page, attorneys will be able to include a link to their company website (the page of their choosing) along with a brief narrative paragraph about their area of focus and how they can help parents of lead poisoned children.
- Each attorney listed will also be given the opportunity to write one guest blog post for each year they are a sponsor at this level – to address a topic of interest or focus and better give my readers a sense of their work; this post will also be shared on Facebook, on Twitter and via my subscriber e-mail list – as a way to thank the attorney for their support of my advocacy.
- Sponsor blog posts will be subject to editing and approval — and must provide some genuine informational value – not merely thinly-veiled self-promotion or advertisement!, (instead – educate, illuminate, clarify or instruct — and by way of that empowerment, impress my readers with the breadth and depth of your knowledge of the issue! ;-))
Are you an attorney that would be interested in listing your firm here? Someone needs to be the first! 😉 Please message me. This blog gets as many as 70,000 unique hits each month (yesterday 11/9 – this site saw more than 2750 unique hits as a result of the CBS national news coverage!) and that number is expected to grow significantly over the coming year. Each of the people coming here is specifically seeking out information and resources around the issue of lead in consumer goods and childhood lead poisoning prevention, I don’t think you could find a better source of “qualified leads” for your practice! 😉 [or lawyers wouldn’t constantly be e-mailing me about posting on my site — lol!]
Thank you for reading!