Click here to read the original post.
The e-mail exchange below is in response to this original post.
Thursday – February 24, 2022
Last week I was contacted by an attorney in response to my findings of Antimony in a CertiPUR-US certified non-toxic crib mattress (made by Storkcraft for Graco.) Below you can read the full e-mail exchange. [Grab some popcorn? Or put on your reading glasses?] Each of the images below is a screenshot of the email as written (received or sent) in the order of the exchange. Thanks for being here friends! [Since I am headed to New York next month I also sent the attorney a follow up e-mail asking if he might like to meet up for coffee or lunch! I will let you know if that happens and how that goes!]
The e-mails included below are as follows:
- Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 9:13 a.m.: Rick’s initial e-mail to me
- Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 11:17 a.m.: My initial response to Ricks first 2/17/2022 email
- Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 12:11 p.m.: Rick’s response to my 2/17/2022 e-mail
- Thursday, February 24, 2022 – 9:08 p.m. PST: My response to Rick’s second 2/17/2022 e-mail
#1) Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 9:13 a.m.:
Rick’s initial e-mail to me
#2) Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 11:17 a.m.:
My initial response to Ricks first 2/17/2022 email
#3) Thursday, February 17, 2022 – 12:11 p.m.:
Rick’s response to my 2/17/2022 e-mail
#4) Thursday, February 24, 2022 – 9:08 p.m. PST:
My response to Rick’s second 2/17/2022 e-mail
For folks interested in live links for the links contained in email #4:
- Lead painted baby bottle summary from 2021
- Post including brief story about a child with Antimony poisoning.
- Preview screener link for my film
- Post discussing the Lead testing methods used for test results reported on this website
- Link discussing Lead Safe Mama, LLC’s unique business model
- Post discussing why total content levels are relevant (regardless of concern for risk posed by those metals at time of manufacture – when the product is new)
- Williams Sonoma exchange from last week
- Tamara’s XRF training certificate
Thanks for the share. What a shame with lead and in a mattress
I have one of these mattresses that was manufactured in 2019 and made in Malaysia. Are there any updates on this issue??