Lead Safe Mama Highlights for July 2021
Published: Sunday -August 1, 2021
- Yesterday we passed 1.5 million unique page views for the year (so far in 2021!)
- 1.5 million unique page views is more page views than in all of the first five years of page views for this website combined. [If you add all page-views together for our first five years – 2014 + 2015 + 2016 + 2017 + 2018 – that comes to just 1,417,936 page views.]
- This is third year in a row that we have passed 1.5 million unique page views by mid-year!
- With 186,837 unique page views, July 2021 was the second best July ever (in terms of traffic on the blog / reach of the message) – second only to last year.
- As of today there’s a total of 9,789,785 ALL-TIME page views here on the blog (counting all unique page views since we first published this website in 2014.) This means that we may pass 10,000,000 all-time views THIS MONTH (August 2021) IF (big IF!) we see at least 211,000 page views here this month.
- To reach 10,000,000 views this month our goal is 6,806 page views each day.
- Last year August closed out with over 299,000 unique page views so this goal IS POSSIBLE! [Keep sharing our posts friends! [Remember: Page views are important for two reasons: 1) they help us measure how many people are learning about this issue each month AND 2) they help cover the costs of the work here at Lead Safe Mama, LLC.
- In July 2021 Lead Safe Mama, LLC earned $2,317.54 in advertising income from all of those page views (Thank you!) That works out to just about 1.2 cents per page view.
- In July 2021 Lead Safe Mama, LLC earned $1,663.57 from your clicks through to Amazon. (Thank you for that too. Don’t forget to check out www.ShopLeadSafeMama.com for all of our Amazon links of Lead-free choices!)
- In July of 2021 59 new posts (most with consumer goods test results long languishing in our files!) were published! That’s nearly 2 each day!
- There are now 3,087 posts and pages here on the Lead Safe Mama blog (including a handful of posts pending in the “drafts” folder about to be published soon!)
- While we have decided to give up on Facebook to some degree (they have stopped sharing our information there) as of today there are 37,685 “followers” and 31,615 “likes” on the Lead Safe Mama Facebook page.
- As of today there are 12,756 members in the Lead Safe Mama Facebook group.
- As of today there are 7,194 followers of the Lead Safe Mama Instagram channel!
- Google Analytics just sent me an email to let me know that this website had 62,600 unique individual readers (around the world) in July alone!
- My documentary film on childhood Lead poisoning passed 35,000 unique views on YouTube recently! As of today there have been 35,668 unique views!
- There are also currently 1,370 subscribers on the Lead Safe Mama YouTube Channel!
Thank you everyone for your help and ongoing support of this work!
With my upcoming surgeries (among other things) I anticipate August will be a difficult month (on many fronts) and your continued sharing of the work here on the Lead Safe Mama blog will make a huge difference both for me personally and for Lead Safe Mama, LLC overall.