For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my glass measuring cup posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information):
- Pyrex. Red writing. c. 1994. Reading: 6,253 ppm Lead.
- Pyrex. Red writing. c. 2004. Reading: 31,300 ppm Lead.
- Pyrex. Purple writing. c. 2005-2010. 20,700 ppm Lead.
- Pyrex. Blue writing. 2013, 100th Anniversary. Reading: 54 ppm Cadmium.
- Pyrex. Red writing. Year unknown (newer). Reading: 326 ppm Cadmium.
- Anchor Hocking Oven Originals. Blue writing. Reading: 36,300 ppm Lead.
- Anchor Hocking. Red writing. Reading: 32,500 ppm Lead.
- My post on choosing a safer measuring cup (if you are in the market to buy a new one today).
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!