For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my mixing bowl-related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
Ceramic Mixing Bowls:
- Mayfair & Jackson ceramic mixing bowl from Canada.
- Vintage unmarked blue and white mixing bowls: 9,180 ppm Lead
- Newer Le Creuset Red & White mixing bowl: 40,700 ppm Lead
- Vintage Hull brand mixing bowl: 31,500 ppm Lead
- Emile Henry Mixing Bowl (c. 2014): 1,647 ppm Lead
- Vintage Bauer Los Angeles Mixing Bowl: 474,100 ppm Lead
- Vintage (1970s) salt pottery mixing bowl
Glass Mixing Bowls:
- Lead-free mixing bowl choices
- Vintage Pyrex Crazy Daisy Spring Blossom Green pattern
- Vintage Pyrex Shenandoah pattern (Cinderella style) mixing bowl
- Vintage Pyrex Gooseberry pattern (Cinderella style) bowl in black and white
- Vintage Pyrex plain milk glass bowl
- Vintage Pyrex solid orange bowl
- Vintage Pyrex green bowl
- Vintage Fire King tulip pattern mixing bowl set.
Stainless Mixing Bowls:
More links to be added to this page shortly!
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!