For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my Easter-related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
- 2020 Target Threshold Easter Bunny Mug – 217 ppm Lead
- 1977 Easter egg plastic perfume pin from Avon – 6,759 ppm Lead
- 2020 Schleich bunny toy – Lead-free
- Vintage enamelware easter bunny teapot – 620,400 ppm Lead
- 1967-1976 Royal Doulton Bunnykins bowl – 61,800 ppm Lead
- c. 1970s Royal Doulton Bunnykins baby dishes set – 73,800 ppm Lead
- 1988 Royal Doulton Bunnykins bowl – 10,100 ppm Lead
- 1960 Beatrix Potter Wedgwood Peter Rabbit Baby Cup – 59,200 ppm Lead
- c. 1970 Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit Bowl – 59,300 ppm Lead
- 1991 Beatrix Potter Wedgwood Peter Rabbit dishes set – 52,000 ppm Lead
- 2007 Beatrix Potter Wedgwood China Peter Rabbit Baby Cup – 36,000 ppm Lead
- Rosary beads with charm – 5,190 ppm Lead
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!