For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my school hose-related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
- To start, here’s the whole category of hose-related posts.
- Modern Black & Silver Hose Spray Nozzle: 26,900 ppm Lead.
- 2017 Walmart Brass Hose Nozzle: 39,500 ppm Lead.
- Vintage Hose Bibb Handle: 1,615 ppm Lead.
- Vintage Brass Hose Nozzle: 28,900 ppm Lead.
- Hose from California: 22,300 ppm Lead.
- Hose from Oregon: 741 ppm Lead
- 2017 Walmart Hose: 52 ppm Lead in green plastic.
- Lead-free Made in USA (Oregon actually!) hoses! (Discount Code).
- Purple Lead-free hose with stainless steel hardware (Made in USA)!
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!