For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my Citrus Juicer related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
Citrus Juicer related items that I have tested & reported on:
- c. 2014 Michael Graves orange painted hand juicer: 429 ppm Lead
- Yellow painted hand juicer (year unknown): 658 ppm Lead
- Bare metal Patron Tequila hand juicer (exact year unknown): 853 ppm Lead
- c. 2017 green painted hand juicer: 1,744 ppm Lead
- c. 2007 white painted Pampered Chef hand juicer: 552 ppm Lead
- c. 2013 Orange painted hand juicer (year unknown): 2,104 ppm Lead
- Vintage white painted metal stand juicer (year unknown): 2,254 ppm Lead
- “Made in Mexico” bare metal hand juicer (year unknown): 415 ppm Lead
- Amco Houseworks yellow painted hand juicer (year unknown): 181 ppm Lead
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!