The image below includes my original communication and the full response that I just got from Tupperware. For those new to the concern of Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic and Mercury found in vintage Tupperware items here are a few links:
- My original post (the test results for the first piece I tested).
- The original post on Facebook.
- The press release I wrote on the subject.
- A post with a summary of all of the pieces I have tested to date.
- A scientific study from 2015 supporting the concern for toxicants found in vintage plastics.
- A scientific study from 2018 supporting the concern for toxicants found in vintage plastics.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.