Here’s an Amazon affiliate link to this cup: https://amzn.to/2SYYDlG
When tested with an XRF instrument the blue silicone elephant top on this child’s cup (from Suncraft) had the following readings:
(Testing done for 60 seconds, if a metal is not listed below it was not detected.)
- Lead (Pb): Non-Detect
- Mercury (Hg): Non-Detect
- Cadmium (Cd): Non-Detect
- Arsenic (As): Non-Detect
- Barium (Ba): 894 +/- 224 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 59 +/- 15 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 41 +/- 17 ppm
- Metals not listed were also not detected.
The Stainless Steel main part of the cup had the following readings:
(tested for 75 seconds, metal reading = Stainless Steel #304)
- Chromium (Cr): 154,400 +/- 1,000
- Bromine (Br): 33 +/- 12 ppm
- Nickel (Ni): 88,100 +/- 1,400 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 740,700 +/- 2,000 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 724 +/- 181 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 3,127 +/- 1,159 ppm
- Magnesium (Mn): 11,900 +/- 1,000 ppm
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my advocacy work in this way!