When tested with an XRF instrument this stainless steel “Cambridge” fork had the following readings. [All tests are done for at least 60 seconds.]
Note: If a metal was not detected it is not listed.
- Chromium (Cr): 135,200 +/- 1,000 ppm
- Nickel (Ni): 1,209 +/- 385 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 857,500 +/- 2,100 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 517 +/- 169 ppm
- Magnesium (M): 3,663 +/- 1,166
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
I have this flatware set. The pattern is called “Felicity Sand.” Not sure if that would be helpful to anyone else looking for it—I just happened across it looking at your flatware section!