- Lead (Pb)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Arsenic (As)
- Antimony (Sb)
- Selenium (Se)
- Chromium (Cr)
In general I think these are great instruments and a wonderful choice for both children and adults to use. I would love to have one of these for my children (I have often admired the ones made by local artisans here in Portland that are sold by the Real Mother Goose shop downtown.)
To learn more about XRF testing, Click HERE.
To see more instruments I have tested, Click HERE.
- Zinc: 12 +/- 6 ppm
- Iron: 41 +/- 18 ppm
- Iron: 42 +/- 21 ppm
- Barium (Ba): 190 +/- 99 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 733 +/- 27 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 1,051 +/- 36 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 842 +/- 51 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 9,187 +/- 439 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 38 +/- 12 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 28 +/- 16 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 13,500 +/- 200 ppm
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.