Hello readers! Thank you for supporting my lead poisoning prevention advocacy and independent consumer goods testing in ALL the ways!
Below is a summary for total $ earned via this advocacy work in October 2018. If you have ideas and ways I can earn more $ so I can keep doing what I do… I am ALL EARS! 😉
Here are some links you can use now to support this important work:
- Start your holiday shopping by clicking on one of my Amazon affiliate links: LINK* [this is a link to a lead-free something we have in our home!] [PLEASE READ FOOTNOTE BELOW!]
- Contribute via GoFundMe: LINK
- Contribute via PayPal: LINK
- Subscribe to Support My Blog: LINK
- Pre-order my upcoming book: LINK
- Schedule a home visit: LINK
- Schedule a community outreach event: LINK
Thank you in advance for all these things.
My two big financial goals are:
- To eventually have $10,000 a month in passive advertising (or corporate sponsorship) income so I can focus on consumer goods testing (and results reporting) when I am home (without worrying about the costs/expenses of this work.) [With Amazon & Advertising income this month I am 14.35% of the way there! Lol!]
- To book two days of speaking engagements or outreach events each month. [I had speaking engagements in September of 2018, but none in August or October.]
Meeting these goals would make it possible for me to both provide for my family and to cover the costs of my advocacy work (as well as making it possible to get caught up on my legal bills and other bills related to the battle to defend my advocacy work for the past three years – for which I currently have over $100,000 in debt.)
Other potential income-producing projects I am working on:
- Finishing my photo book about lead in consumer goods.
- Creating a line of #LeadSafeMama branded non-toxic kitchenware (several products are in the early phases of development). [Investment opportunities available, send me an e-mail if you would like more information!]
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
*For me to get a commission (of about 6%) for EVERYTHING you buy on Amazon – you just need to start your shopping with one of my links. You DON’T need to actually buy the things I link to or recommend. Supporting my work in this way is essentially FREE to you! #YAY!
Leave a Reply