I currently have eleven posts up that mention this product.
- February 10, 2017 – My “Safer Choices” water bottle post (they are not on my #SaferChoices list, but I mention the concern with their products.)
- March 4, 2017 – Testing of the normally accessible components of a non-insulated version of this product.
- March 5, 2017 – Testing of the normally accessible components of the insulated version of this bottle.
- May 14, 2017 – Update on the findings of Lead in the Pura Kiki insulated bottles, including correspondence to and from the company with one of my readers.
- July 2, 2018 – post with an update, including link to a video with testing of an insulated Pura Kiki bottle purchased in 2018, as well as a discussion of the fact this product came in a box with the “Made Safe Certified” markings and logo.
- July 2, 2018 – post with an update including a screenshot of a dismissive email from Pura to one of my readers (dated January 17, 2018). In this e-mail Pura cites their Made Safe Certification as an indicator of the product’s safety.
- July 2, 2018 – post with my July 2017 email to Made Safe asking that they revoke Pura Kiki’s certification until the problem is resolved. [Made Safe never responded to this, nor took any action – although the Executive Director (who used to be my IRL friend) did unfriend me on Facebook subsequent to posting these July 2018 posts.)
- July 7, 2018 – Post notifying my readers that on this date I confirmed that Pura was aware they were still selling insulated baby bottles with Lead.
- July 8, 2018 – Post with screenshot of July 5, 2018 e-mail from Pura to one of my readers confirming that Pura knew at that time that they were still selling their insulated baby bottles with Lead (in spite of their advertising claims on their packaging – claims “supported” by the Made Safe Certification language and badge printed on their package).
- July 8, 2018 – Post showing my reader’s (Erika’s) email to Pura Kiki from July 1, 2018 – to which the above linked email from Pura is a response.)
- This post!
To read all of my posts about this product and concern, click here.