November 5, 2023
Because the work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC is a collaborative effort with the Lead Safe Mama community (YOU!), each month — shortly after the end of the month — I share a graphic with our stats for reach and readership over the course of that past month. This is the graphic with our summary for October 2023. These numbers show you how many people YOU ALL have helped engage in the international conversation about Childhood Lead-Poisoning Prevention and Consumer Goods Safety. Thank You so much for your help in sharing this work with your friends, families, and local communities around the globe!
- 1.) While October 2023 didn’t make it into our “top ten months of all time,” it was the best October ever for reach and readership here on the Lead Safe Mama website — with nearly 100,000 more page views than October 2022!
- 2.) We passed 62,000 Facebook “Followers” and 52,000 Facebook “Likes” in the past month!
- 3.) We surpassed 43,000 Instagram followers in the past month!
- 4.) We also passed 27,350 Facebook Group members in the past month (if you are not in that group, please do join us there as it is the best place to ask questions — and get answers — related to this work)!
- 5.) At the close of October we were approaching 21,000,000 [twenty-one million] all-time page views on LeadSafeMama.com, and we just passed 21,000,000 TODAY! November 4, 2023!
- 6.) Of those 21,000,000 unique all-time page views, nearly 5,000,000 of them have happened in the 2023 calendar year!
Thanks again to everyone.
This work (and the impact we are making possible through this work) would not be possible without YOU!
If you are new here and have not yet checked out the website menu (linked below),
I encourage you to do so!
November 2023 Projection…
(Birthday Month — Hence the Cakes!)
- While I would love to see our numbers for November come in far above 365,955 page views for the month, that is the number we are currently projecting based on readership for the first four days of the month so far. 🙂
- My “Stretch Goal” for the month would be to see at least 447,000 unique page views in November 2023 — from Lead Safe Mama readers around the world (423,000 would be a good number to reach, too, as that would mean that November 2023 would have 100,000 more page views than November 2022 — consistent with readership increases this year over the past couple of months)!
- Given our work is going to be featured in an article in The Guardian this month, I hope we do get a little extra “boost” toward reaching that stretch goal!