March 1, 2023 – Wednesday
While the reach and impact of our work this month (as measured by unique page views here on LeadSafeMama.com) was absolutely phenomenal – making this the Best February Ever! – the even-more amazing measure of our [collective/community] success is the comprehensive national and international news coverage of the work of the Lead Safe Mama community in February 2023, as well! Click the first image below to go to the Lead Safe Mama, LLC PRESS page (which is also linked at the top of every page of the website in the header menu) to see (and read) some of the press highlights.
In addition to “countless” news articles, here are few of other highlights, “by the numbers”, for February 2023:
- 409,537 unique page views
- 30,000 Instagram followers reached!
- 8 States visited (for outreach work and to provide direct help to families) in the Lead Safe Mama 2023 Winter Tour:
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- 2 CPSC violation reports filed (Lansinoh Lead-painted glass baby bottles, and Bindle Bottles)
- 1 free-open-to-the-public community collaborative outreach event (Fresno, Califorrnia)
- 1 successful Lead-contaminated product recall (Bindle Bottle)
As always, thank you for role in making this work successful. The work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC is fundamentally a collaboration with our growing community — and wouldn’t be possible without you!
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC