December 26, 2022 – Monday
As you may have realized, there is a LOT of information on the Lead Safe Mama website. Two years ago I posted this short instruction video (link) showing tips and tricks for efficiently searching the site, but yesterday I decided to write out some of the best quick tips in a graphic – which I have pinned to the top of all of my pages. Please take a look (it’s the graphic below, but I have also included the text of that graphic here and on all of my social media pages) Thank for reading! I hope this helps!
- There are two primary URLs for the website: TamaraRubin.com or LeadSafeMama.com [LeadSafeMama.org will also get you there, if you type that in by accident].
- There is an easy-to-use button navigation menu linked in the Bio on the Lead Safe Mama Instagram page.
- There’s a search bar at the top of every page of the website (try fewer words – like “Fiesta” instead of “Eggplant Fiesta”, for example) – and look through all of the posts found for related articles.
- There is also a navigation menu at the top of every page – with some overview categories and links to get you started.
- Anytime you want to get back to the home page, click the Lead Safe Mama logo with the pink border at the top of every page.
- For a “guided tour, we have a post with a 16-minute tutorial video showing all of the ways to find things on the site (including all of the ways to find Lead-free safer choices, and general product purchasing guidelines, and more – like “Symptoms of Lead Poisoning”) —just type “How To Use” in the website search bar to instantly access that tutorial post. Please watch the video — there are currently over 3,500 posts and pages of info., & this little tutorial makes it easy to find anything you’re looking for that we have written about!
- If you have some time, scroll through the headlines on the home page – our top 100 most important posts are pinned to the home page every day (and that includes the START HERE post) – along with a handful of recent posts and articles – so if you are just browsing to see what types of things we have written about, this is a great way to do that.