Monday – October 10, 2022
For childhood Lead poisoning prevention month (October) – here’s a private preview screener link to my film.
- The film is 92 minutes long and there is a scene in the credits so I request that folks watch all the way through to the very end of the credits (Noam Chomsky has the last word!)
- It has interviews with top scientists and experts (as well as politicians and policy makers) and also with parents of Lead poisoned children across the country.
- It has footage from my presentation with Bernie Sanders in Flint in 2016 as well.
- The film has music donated by The Who and Tom Waits and Jon Fishman (drummer of Phish) is an executive producer of the project.
- We are still looking for a partner to help us with national and international distribution via Netflix, Amazon or other streaming channels (so if you have any connections there, please let us know).
- There are minor things to do to officially complete the film – but most viewers think it “looks finished” as it is: https://vimeo.com/156169133/7915741044
Nancy Robey says
This is a really good study and documentary of the dangers of lead. You have given us a comprehensive view of the prevalence, and insidious nature of the magnitude of the levels of lead toxicity, as well as how little it is acknowledged and addressed by professionals and government agencies. I have so appreciated having you available to come to my home to test my structure as well as installed fixtures and possessions to help determining my primary sources of exposure. Your expertise as well as your precision testing equipment are well worth every penny for such valuable life changing information. As a heavy metal toxic individual, this has helped me in my journey of eliminating many invisible sources to improve my health and reduce the recurrence of additional lead exposures.
Thank-you so much, Tamara.
Well done documentary. My partner and I recently realized we were likely using contaminated pyrex thanks to your activism. We are throwing them away and buying the new glass bowls you recommend. Thank you truly because we are not sick yet, I hope we caught it in time before we ingested too much lead. That is also crazy to me how majority of Americans likely have minor lead poisoning and that it is associated with ADD.