October 2, 2022 – Sunday
Listen to my conversation with Dr. John Salerno below – reviewing the heavy metal testing he did for me (via a urine test) in June of this year. For additional information about this, check out the links below the video / audio recording. The recording is about 16 minutes long and is the full conversation we had to review my test results.
- To see the video of when Tamara and Dr. Salerno met and Dr. S. started the testing protocol with Tamara, click here: https://tamararubin.com/2022/06/tamara-gets-a-provoked-urine-test-for-lead-other-metals-in-new-york-city-video/
- To see the full PDF of Tamara’s test results click here: https://tamararubin.com/2022/06/would-you-like-to-see-my-personal-full-heavy-metals-test-results-here-you-go/
- To read more about urine testing and the context in which it may be useful (as well as the controversial nature of this type of testing for heavy metals) click here: https://tamararubin.com/2020/05/i-heard-that-urine-and-hair-tests-for-heavy-metals-including-lead-were-not-real-or-useful-test-results-why-is-this/
- To see some of the scientific research supporting garlic as a natural whole-food based chelator for heavy metals, click here: https://tamararubin.com/2019/07/click-the-link-to-learn-more-wait-what-is-this-click-bait-what-are-you-selling/
- To read more about the vintage brown glass “Visionware” / Visions cookware (and the considerations related to Barium in the glass) click here: https://tamararubin.com/2018/09/asktamara-do-you-recommend-corning-visionware/
- Here’s a link to Dr. John Salerno’s clinic in New York City: https://www.salernocenter.com