October 2, 2022 – Sunday
Listen to my conversation with Dr. John Salerno below – reviewing the heavy metal testing he did for me (via a urine test) in June of this year. For additional information about this, check out the links below the video / audio recording. The recording is about 16 minutes long and is the full conversation we had to review my test results.
- To see the video of when Tamara and Dr. Salerno met and Dr. S. started the testing protocol with Tamara, click here: https://tamararubin.com/2022/06/tamara-gets-a-provoked-urine-test-for-lead-other-metals-in-new-york-city-video/
- To see the full PDF of Tamara’s test results click here: https://tamararubin.com/2022/06/would-you-like-to-see-my-personal-full-heavy-metals-test-results-here-you-go/
- To read more about urine testing and the context in which it may be useful (as well as the controversial nature of this type of testing for heavy metals) click here: https://tamararubin.com/2020/05/i-heard-that-urine-and-hair-tests-for-heavy-metals-including-lead-were-not-real-or-useful-test-results-why-is-this/
- To see some of the scientific research supporting garlic as a natural whole-food based chelator for heavy metals, click here: https://tamararubin.com/2019/07/click-the-link-to-learn-more-wait-what-is-this-click-bait-what-are-you-selling/
- To read more about the vintage brown glass “Visionware” / Visions cookware (and the considerations related to Barium in the glass) click here: https://tamararubin.com/2018/09/asktamara-do-you-recommend-corning-visionware/
- Here’s a link to Dr. John Salerno’s clinic in New York City: https://www.salernocenter.com
Tamara, I am curious if you ever swallowed any barium as part of past medical tests–often performed when doing gastrointestinal testing using x-rays. That is another source of barium.
Very possibly – with two surgeries on my leg since January 6, 2021!
Thank you-helpful information. Specifically about results for mercury needing adjustment upward 4-5 fold for use of oral DMSA as chelator vs IV DMPS and recommendations for detoxing gadolinium. Would like to know if Dr. Salerno had you do anything after test collection to guard against autointoxication. Congrats on having so many low level metals. Great question about iron!