July 2, 2022 – Saturday
Final June 2022 Numbers
So here’s a quick list of just SOME of the highlights for June of 2022!
- June of 2022 was the #BESTJuneEver at LeadSafeMama.com, with 417,805 unique page views!
- This was more than TWICE the previous #BestJuneEver – which was in June of 2019 (which saw 186,506 unique page views – see the chart below.)
- We closed out June of 2022 with a total of over 3,329,406 page views for the year! This is 700,823 page views more (in just six months) than the full 12 months of 2021!
- This makes June of 2022 the SIXTH #BestMonthEver [one of only 6 months with over 400,000 unique page views in a single month]!
- 400,000 page views is 2/3 of the way to our long-term sustainability goal (of averaging 600,000 page views a month / 20,000 page views each day).
- We closed out June of 2022 with 18,378 average daily page views in for the year, so far!
- Also (on a decidedly less-celebratory note!), on the last day of June our TikTok channel was disappeared / banned (for no apparent reason!) A great example of the reality that in the current climate, one must not / can not count on any social media channel (and illustrating why I keep encouraging folks to subscribe to the FREE Lead Safe Mama e-mail newsletter — so that we don’t lose touch [whenever the social media overlords, minions, or “artificially-intelligent neural networks” decide to summarily disappear another one of our social media accounts — without either warning or recourse!) This month on TikTok (before receiving the cryptic note from the ministry of magic informing us that our account was removed and permanently banned for allegedly “violating community standards”) we had over 8,200 followers and over 94,000 “likes”! [As of yesterday – we have started a new TikTok channel: @LeadSafeMama_2022 – if you would like to follow things there.]
- Looking Ahead: For July of 2022 to be the #BestJulyEver we just need to keep the average daily unique page views for the month above 7,775 (which was the average daily page views for the previous #BestJulyEver – July of 2020.) This might be hard — as readership typically drops in the summer (since people are outside and having fun enjoying the sunshine!), so your help with sharing posts in your social media communities is very much appreciated. 7,776 unique page views each day would mean a total page views for the month of 241,056, so hopefully that’s a goal we can meet or exceed!
- Goal for July 2022 #1: For July of 2022 to end up in the #TopTen #BestMonths Of All Time, we would need to bump November of 2021 out of the #10 spot [November 2021 had 282,560 unique page views for the month; November 2021’s average daily page views was 9,413 — but there are only 30 days in November, vs. 31 in July, so we have a little wiggle room in the calculations]. We’re shooting for at least 9,129 unique page views on average each day this month (282,999 total for the month!)
- Goal for July 2022 #2: Our stretch goal for July of 2022 is for the month to close out with at least 443,000 unique page views (closing out the month in 5th place for #BestMonthEver). To reach that goal, we would need a daily average of 14,290 unique page views.
If we have one or two more good months this year (like May of 2022) there’s a chance we can actually meet our “long-term sustainability goals” THIS YEAR (instead of at some unspecified point in the future!) Thanks so much for your support in helping us meet our goals. When we do finally reach our long-term sustainability goals, what that will mean is that the COSTS of the work here at Lead Safe Mama, LLC will be fully covered by the income generated by that work! Reaching that goal will put us in a position to expand our outreach work and consumer goods testing moving forward, in turn increasing the number of people we are able to help protect their children every single year.