January 1, 2022 – Saturday
Each year I publish End-Of-Year (EOY) summaries of website traffic and income generated by your engagement on the Lead Safe Mama website so that YOU (Lead Safe Mama readers) have a tangible way to measure the difference you are making in supporting this work.
This summary (spreadsheet below) is of total Amazon Affiliate income for Lead Safe Mama, LLC in 2021 – income earned from readers (like you!) clicking on Amazon Affiliate links (like this one!) before you start your Amazon shopping.
Reminder: You don’t have to buy what we link to for us to earn a percentage of what you spend on any given day on Amazon…just start your Amazon shopping by (BEFORE you add anything to your cart) clicking on any Lead Safe Mama, LLC affiliate link and we may earn a percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you! Here’s a link again!
And without further ado…
Here’s a summary of highlights for Lead Safe Mama, LLC Amazon earnings, as shown in the spreadsheet below (you can also click the image of the spreadsheet to see it full-size, if you want to get a better look!)
- As of the close of 2021 (Midnight, New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2021), Lead Safe Mama, LLC has earned a total of $86,590.16 via Amazon Links since we first started as an Amazon Affiliate (six years ago – in 2016).
- This works out to an average per-year earnings from Amazon of $14,431.69. Since our Amazon earnings have grown consistently each year, that’s not the full picture…
- In 2021 alone, our total Amazon Affiliate earnings was $29,136.26. This is the most we ever earned in one single year via Amazon.
- Given there is a delayed payment schedule for Amazon earnings (by two months), the total we were paid by Amazon in 2021 was $27,113.64.
- Our best month in 2021 for Amazon earnings was NOVEMBER, with total Amazon earnings of $3,803.37 that month. This was also our best month EVER (out of all months) since we started sharing links as an Amazon affiliate.
- The average monthly amount paid to Lead Safe Mama, LLC by Amazon in 2021 was: $2,259.47
- The average monthly amount EARNED by Lead Safe Mama, LLC from your Amazon clicks in 2021 was: $2,428.02
- In SEVEN different months of 2021 Lead Safe Mama, LLC earned more from Amazon than we earned any previous year from Amazon, for that same month. These top months were: February, March, April, June, September, November, and December.
- Our total Amazon earnings in 2021 represent a 15% increase over earnings from 2020. If we extrapolate that growth into 2022 we can set a projection for this year at $33,477.56 in Amazon affiliate earnings.
- We have a sustainability goal (a goal that if we reach it will likely mean the work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC is earning enough (through all income channels) to pay all of the costs associated with the work – including paying all members of our team a living wage) of earning $60,000 a year in Amazon affiliate earnings. [We’re almost half-way there!]
- Amazon affiliate earnings has represented about 25% of Lead Safe Mama income in recent years. [We don’t yet have the end of year P & L for Lead Safe Mama for 2021 (with income from all sources), but will update this when we do!]
As always, Thank You for being here. Thank You for reading and sharing the work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC and Thank You for clicking on our Amazon Affiliate links (like this one) before you start any Amazon shopping you might be doing anyway! Your support in this small way is critical to helping us continue doing the childhood Lead-poisoning prevention advocacy work we do, and the independent consumer goods testing that we report on here on this website each year.
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC
Mother of Lead Poisoned Children
Professional / Full-Time Environmental Activist
Small business owner
Journalist / Researcher
All the things!
Anastasia B says
Thanks for sharing this, very interesting! Not a bad supplemental income
This is not supplemental income.
I am the primary breadwinner in my home and this is about 25% of my gross business income before business expenses. I work 10 to 16 hours a day each day – normally 7 days a week. 🙂
IF ONLY it were “supplemental” income – lol.