While financially things are in the dumps (gah! This pandemic is lasting forever!) – the reach of this work is better than ever! Thank you!
Posted on Facebook yesterday (Wednesday):
Today the website made it to Best.September.Ever. — when the LeadSafeMama.com site passed 204,000 unique page views for the month! That’s a milestone – demonstrating the reach and impact YOU have helped create for this advocacy work by sharing posts from the Lead Safe Mama website! It’s a far stretch from Lead Safe Mama’s #BestMonthEver (March of 2019 – when we saw over 1,300,000 unique page views in a single month!), and it’s about 35% of the way towards our sustainability goal (of 600,000 page views each month), but it’s pretty great – especially given the constraints and new hurdles we have seen increasingly with Facebook.
Thank You so much everyone, for making this possible!
Let’s keep spreading the word about childhood Lead poisoning prevention, and keep this going into October, November and December, 2021! Keep sharing…and together we really can (continue to) change the world — by continuing to drive attention and awareness to one of society’s longest-standing – preventable -global health crises: childhood Lead-poisoning…and together protect ALL of the babies!
In case you cannot read the graphic (like I cannot because my eyes are old and everything is starting to get fuzzy! Lol!)
- September 2014: 1,301 unique page views
- September 2015: 1,642 unique page views
- September 2016: 1,520 unique page views
- September 2017: 28,674 unique page views
- September 2018: 44,499 unique page views
- September 2019: 167,964 unique page views
- September 2020: 203,968 unique page views
- September 2021: 204,014 unique page views (as of yesterday)
Leave a Reply