The Latest #TenMinutesWithTamara interview!
Watch here or click through to the Lead Safe Mama YouTube channel.
On Christmas Eve I had a great video chat with Jon Fishman (drummer of the band Phish) about “all things Lead” (including discussing his experience with his child’s Lead exposure). The video below is the third of three “Ten Minutes With Tamara” video segments from this interview. Please check out all three of the videos. You can find them here on the blog (link here), or on the Lead Safe Mama YouTube channel. Thank you for being here! I hope you are having a great start to the New Year!
Part 3 of The Jon Fishman Christmas Eve Interview… topics include:
- Parenting a house full of kids during the CoViD-19 pandemic
- What it is like not working / not playing music during the pandemic.
- Being a hermit in the woods in Maine (vs. friends living in the city now!)
- How CoViD-19 is impacting the number of kids being Lead-poisoned (because of all of the home renovations happening with people stuck at home.)
- Jon’s thoughts on the fact that there are still Lead-painted baby bottles (and Lead-painted milk bottles) today. [He used to own a dairy!]
- A conversation about advocacy.
Here’s are links to the posts about the Lead-painted milk bottles I share with Jon in this video:
- A Lead-painted milk bottle from New Hampshire.
- A Lead-painted milk bottle from Maine.
- A Lead-painted milk bottle from Vermont.
Here are some of the Lead-painted baby bottles / baby feeding products that I reference in our conversation:
You can also check out all of the videos in the Ten Minutes With Tamara video series on YouTube – including interviews with parents from around the globe (New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States are represented so far!) Click here!
And for a deeper dive in to the issue of childhood Lead poisoning, the full documentary feature film that I produced and directed (with some help [on the production side!] from Jon Fishman too!) can be seen at the following YouTube link (please subscribe there too to get alerts about future videos!): https://youtu.be/eRKlaC2EjL0
Thanks again! Happy New Year!