The Latest #TenMinutesWithTamara interview!
Watch here or click through to the Lead Safe Mama YouTube channel.
On Christmas Eve I had a great video chat with Jon Fishman (drummer of the band Phish) about “all things Lead” (including discussing his experience with his child’s Lead exposure). The video below is the second of three “Ten Minutes With Tamara” video segments from this interview. Please check out all three of the videos. You can find them here on the blog (link here), or on the Lead Safe Mama YouTube channel. Thank you for being here! I hope you are having a great start to the New Year!
Part 2 of The Jon Fishman Christmas Eve Interview… topics include:
- Jon shares the story of his kiddo’s Lead exposure
- We chat about when we met! 😉
- Jon talks about things we tested at his house that were positive for Lead (a doll house, his baby dish)
- We talk about the issue of different testing thresholds for childhood Lead poisoning in different states
- I ask a question from a reader… (Rena)
- Jon talks about issues he experienced with people in the industry of Lead hazard remediation & testing (when he worked on cleaning up the Lead in his house in Maine after his kiddo tested positive), and gives parents tips for what to do when they go through this.
- We discuss the new federal standards for Lead in house dust (the level at which Lead in dust is considered toxic has just been lowered in December of 2020.)
You can also check out all of the videos in the Ten Minutes With Tamara video series on YouTube – including interviews with parents from around the globe (New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States are represented so far!) Click here!
And for a deeper dive in to the issue of childhood Lead poisoning, the full documentary feature film that I produced and directed (with some help [on the production side!] from Jon Fishman too!) can be seen at the following YouTube link (please subscribe there too to get alerts about future videos!): https://youtu.be/eRKlaC2EjL0
Please follow and subscribe to Lead Safe Mama in all the places! (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) Thank you. 🙂
Thanks again! Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply