January 28, 2021 – Thursday
The ten posts linked below are my favorite posts here on the Lead Safe Mama blog at the moment. These are posts I have written that I like because they have had the biggest impact in informing others about the concern for childhood Lead poisoning.
If you are new here, reading all of these would be a great introduction to the work. If you have been here a bit and want to know which posts would be best to share with your community (posts which are likely to get the most engagement and interest – and spark the most inquires – so more people end up testing and protecting their kids) this is the best list of posts to share (but PLEASE share each link individually so your friends can see the image related to the link, which will engage them in reading the whole post!
Thank you for being here. Thank you for helping to spread the word about this important and pervasive issue.
And without further Ado…
Lead Safe Mama’s Top Ten Overall Favorite Posts
- Fisher Price Toys warning post
- Vintage Megabloks post
- Strawberry Shortcake cup post
- Vintage books overview post, can my vintage books harm my child?
- Vintage Tupperware main post
- Corelle Vintage Butterfly Gold Plate
- Corelle warning post
- Vintage Pyrex Crazy Daisy Spring Blossom Green Bowls
- Nuk Glass Baby Bottle Post
- What to tell people who say “But I turned out fine!”