End of Month Stats for December 2020
& EOY stats for 2020 too!
December 2020 closed out the year in 6th place for #BestMonthEver on the Lead Safe Mama blog, with over 272,730 unique page views in the month! Thanks everyone for being here.
Here are some of the other amazing highlights for the year:
- 3,034,670: There were 3,034,670 unique page views on LeadSafeMama.com in 2020, making it the second year in a row with over 3,000,000 views!
- EIGHT: 8 of the months of 2020 landed in the Top 12 Months of all time here on the blog!
- 8,291: Average daily page views rounded out to 8,291 each day in 2020 which is second best only to 2019 and works out to nearly four times the amount of page views each day in 2018 (and nearly 6 times the amount of daily page views from 2017!)
- 10,743: The Facebook Group (Lead Poisoning Prevention with Lead Safe Mama) now has 10,743 members – with hundreds of new member requests each week!
- 37,000: The Lead Safe Mama Facebook page currently has 31,177 “likes” and (rather inexplicably up about 1,400 from yesterday) 37,000 “followers”!
- 3,311: We’re finally getting the hang of instagram and there are now, today, 3,311 followers (and 174 posts!) on the Lead Safe Mama instagram page!
- 3,231: Twitter is not really where the Lead Safe Mama readership is, but our Twitter following has been holding steady at about 3,231 followers for a while (which is where it is today.)
- 2,667: This blog currently has 2,617 published posts and 50 pages, with another 133 posts that are in draft form (in the works to be published soon!). That’s 2,667 posts and pages live now with freely available information mostly focused on helping you and your friends navigate the world of childhood Lead poisoning prevention!
- 4,657: Our newsletter (currently hosted on Mailchimp) has 4,657 active subscribers (and will have a boost of about 1,000 shortly when I finish the latest update with all the people who have requested to join the mailing list!)
- 29,120: The YouTube channel has 1,082 subscribers as of today and our documentary feature film there has had 29,120 views as of today too!
- TEN: The accomplishment I am most proud of… back in April of 2020 I envisioned creating the new “Ten Minutes With Tamara” series – and after posting several prototype episodes we now have 10 official episodes up on the channel with several more in the queue. These episodes include interviews with parents of Lead poisoned children (and others) around the globe (in the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia so far)… and include interviews with regular parents like you and me and rockstars like Jon Fishman, drummer of the band Phish (he’s also just a regular parent too!)… I can’t think of a better way to demonstrate that we are all in this together!
- 5,100: I haven’t really figured out Pinterest or TikTok yet. It looks like I have 135 followers on Pinterest at the moment – lol! (and somehow that works out to 5,100 monthly viewers there!) [Continue reading below the images!]
- 1,165,327: 2020 was the second year in a row that LeadSafeMama.com had over 1,000,000 unique individual readers in over 200 countries (exactly 1,165,327 unique readers actually!) – so that’s always pretty darn cool! (per Google Analytics!) My favorite number – and the number that’s the most fun to look at… is the 200+ countries… and here they all are (scroll down to see all the countries where there were Lead Safe Mama readers this year – and how many readers there were in each country!) [Continue reading below the images!]
And that’s a wrap for 2020!
While 2021 has gotten off to a rocky start for the country I live in (and for my body! lol! – it’s been about 3-1/2 days since I broke my leg in three places – at all three main connection points between my leg and my foot!) I am trying to keep my chin up and be hopeful for an amazing future – as truly, things can only get better from here (on so many levels!) especially building on two incredibly successful years as far as the reach and readership of the information shared here on the blog and by the Lead Safe Mama team around the world.
Thank you for being here and thank you for being part of this movement!