Vintage Red Glass Anchor Hocking Cup
When tested with an XRF instrument the vintage red Anchor Hocking punch glass pictured here had the following readings.
- Cadmium (Cd): 24 +/- 5 ppm
- Bismuth (Bi): 37 +/- 9 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 873 +/- 28 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 574 +/- 50 ppm
- Indium (In): 36 +/- 7 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 209 +/- 86 ppm
Some additional reading that may be of interest to you:
- To see more Anchor Hocking products I have tested, click here.
- All of the posts I’ve written with they keyword “glass”
- All of the posts I’ve written about red glass
- All of the posts I’ve written about blue glass
- All of the posts I’ve written about brown glass
- All of the posts I’ve written about clear glass
- A summary post covering the testing methodologies I use for the testing I report on on this blog.
- To read more about the concern for Cadmium in consumer goods, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts!