Continue reading below the image!
November 4, 2008
Wow. Back then…
- …I had no idea that just 11 years later (in 2019) I would have 1.9 million readers on my blog (with over 3.8 million page views), from over 200 countries – in.a.single.year!
- …I had no idea I would be running an online discussion group and forum for parents of Lead-poisoned children, with nearly 10,000 members in 2020!
- …I had no idea what Facebook was (I didn’t join until the summer of 2009) – so I definitely had no idea I would have over 30,000 Facebook followers on my Facebook page! [And nearly 5,000 Facebook “friends” on my personal page!]
- …I also had absolutely no idea that in the year 2020 I would have nearly 2,600 posts and pages here on my blog with resources and information for families! (All content that has been driven by families’ requests for help, information and resources.)
- …and I had no idea that as of this year (2020) I would have a mailing list with nearly 4,000 regular subscribers – with new subscribers joining every single day!
I guess I met the goals I stated that day in that very first brief blog post nearly 12 years ago! Sometimes it is reassuring to look back and see how far you’ve come (and in what time-frame you made that happen.) Thanks for being here, for being a part of this and helping to make this happen!