Thursday – October 1, 2020
Coming to you from somewhere in New Hampshire…
…on the way back to Maine!
Lead Safe Mama highlights for September 2020
- September 2020 closed out with 203,968 unique views for the month!
- September 2020 saw the blog pass more than 7,500,000 unique all time views!
- September 2020 closed out the month in 9th place for #BestMonthEver on the blog! (Best = more unique page views than any other month!)
- As of the end of September 2020, five of the #BestMonthsEver on the blog have been in 2020! [Again, in spite of the pandemic!]
- September 2020 was also the #BestSeptemberEver on the blog!
- As of the writing of this post this morning, there have been 2,306,148 unique page views on the blog so far this calendar year. If we use that number to estimate the total views for 2020… we will likely have at least 3,084,864 unique page views this year (by the end of the day on December 31, 2020!)
- Average daily page views for the year is currently hovering around 8,400, lower than the 10,485 a day in 2019 – but still remarkable!
All this is thanks to you!
In spite of all that is going on in the world (especially given the state of dismay many are in as a result of the current election process in the United States) I’m excited to say that you all keep sharing the important information here on this blog. I truly appreciate your continued engagement and participation in this work even in the space of an international pandemic and political unrest.
Today more than ever in recent years (because of CoViD-19 stay at home orders) children everywhere are being Lead-poisoned every day in their homes. One way we can work together to stop this from happening is by sharing information and educating families – one-on-one. As we head in to October I have hundreds of posts I need to write (posts I will be working on over the coming days) and I encourage you to share them and to ask questions if for any reason any points need clarification.
Lead Poisoning Prevention Month 2020
October is Lead Poisoning Prevention Month and I want to use this opportunity to make some big waves (now that kids are settled in “school” and parents *might* have some more time to read and process new information.) For this I need your continued help, sharing the information here on the blog – much of which is important information written expressly with the intention of helping families protect their children from being expose to Lead.
It looks like I will be spending the next month in Maine – in a bit of a writing retreat to catch up… and from there we are going to continue take things day by day! As always, thank you for being here. Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts. Thank you also for being a stand for the health and well being of children everywhere. And for those of you in the U.S. … Don’t forget to VOTE!