“Newer” Champagne Flutes
These were a “hand-me-down” gifted to the owner. The design and style looks very “mid-1990s” to me (possibly as early as “late-1980s”.) There is no marker or maker etched on either of goblets in this pair (at least nothing I could see.) If you recognize the goblets (more photos of the detail are below) and have more information, please do let me know. Thank you!
XRF test results for the champagne flutes / wine goblets pictured:
- Lead (Pb): 359,900 +/- 31,000 ppm
- Bromine (Br): 733 +/- 226 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 287 +/- 94 ppm
- Zinc (Zn); 138 +/ 80 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 684 +/- 290 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 3,868 +/- 993 ppm
- Chlorine (Cl): 26,900 +/- 8,100 ppm
Some additional reading that may be of interest:
- More Leaded crystal items I have tested.
- My overview post about the concerns for Leaded crystal.
- My post about the testing methodologies used and reported on here on this blog.
- My post listing most of the Leaded crystal items reported on here on the blog.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.