Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Things are stating to look like they may be “heading back towards normal” for LeadSafeMama.com!
Today, July 2020 jumped in to the #TopTen #BestMonthsEver:
- With over 196,000 views as of this afternoon, July 2020 is now in 9th place among the #BestMonthsEver here on the blog! Thank you for helping to make this happen!
- At the rate things are going, July 2020 might end up in 5th place by the end of the day on Friday, July 31st. [5th place is currently held by November, 2019 – with 213,587 unique views.]
- Following the “big crash” in March of 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic, views each month have been slowly recovering:
- April 2020 has 115,275 unique views.
- May 2020 had 145,890.
- June 2020 had 178,228.
- & July 2020 will probably close out with about 214,000 views (possibly more!)
- Another milestone: this afternoon LeadSafeMama.com also just passed 7,000,000 unique all-time views. [We hit 6,000,000 views in the wee hours of February 13, 2020]. At this rate (if things keep going in a positive direction) we should break 8,000,000 unique views in early December, 2020!
- July 2020 also now holds the distinction of being the best #LeadSafeMama July ever!
- July 2020 has 196,754 views as of 6:14 p.m., 7/28
- July 2019 had 172,805 views.
- July 2018 had 43,621 views.
- July 2017 had 42,144 views.
- July 2016 had just 1,121 views!
- That’s all of the encouraging stats for now [except maybe that July 2020 might even be up to #7 by the end of this evening!]
What do these numbers mean in the bigger context of things?
When traffic here on this blog reaches at least 7,600,000 unique views each year, this work will be fully self-sustaining and I will no longer need to ask for the help and support of my readers (in covering the cost of this work).
- 7,600,000 unique views in a year works out to roughly 633,333 unique views a month (roughly 20,822 views each day.)
- Yesterday (July 27, 2020) saw 20,772 views here on the blog — and that was perfect!
- March, 2019; December, 2019; and January, 2020 showed me that this amount of traffic on the blog is actually possible… so this continues to be my goal (towards being self-sustaining!)
Thank you so much for supporting this work (and for spreading the word about childhood Lead poisoning and Lead poisoning prevention) by sharing the posts here on this blog (and helping me work towards the goal of having this work be 100% self-sustaining!)