For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my posts discussing Halloween related items (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
Halloween-related posts I have written including items I have tested & reported on:
- Tamara’s tips for a Lead-safe Halloween
- Here’s the link to all of my Halloween-related posts
- Vintage felt hat: 3,844 ppm Mercury
- Rubber witch mask (with XRF test results)
- Rubber skeleton monster mask (with XRF test results)
- Rubber gorilla mask (with XRF test results)
- Sleepy Hollow collectable magnet
- Realistic vintage faux Pearson: 295,900 ppm Lead
- Cheap gold-tinted lip gloss from Amazon
- Cheap red lip gloss from Amazon: 2,430 ppm Lead
- Go Green Organic face paint for children, XRF test results
- Decorative Ceramic Pumpkin Mug: 17,400 ppm Lead
- Ceramic pumpkin bead: 17,500 ppm Lead
- 2012 Mardi Gras Beads: 15,800 ppm Lead & 2,029 ppm Cadmium
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!